Home

Friday, October 1, 2010

SEW Crafty: Pictures of things I have done in my Baby's room

OK! I have FINALLY added pictures of a few of the things I have made for my baby's room! Here we go!

painted the frame, painted and added the monogram:


This is a quote my Dad and I used to always say, I do plan on adding more to it soon, like a border or something:


His name blocks I made by hand:


where it sits on his hutch...by his memphis tigers stuffed animal :)


I made the Peace. Love. Baby, and put it above the mat board pictures:


a close up:


I made this crown, because his daddy and daddy's brother both have a family tattoo of a crown with their name in the middle, so until Jaxon is old enough, this will be like his crown tattoo too:


My hubby and I did the name on the wall:



I made the "happy half birthday Jaxon" sign for his "half birthday" party


Close up of one of the letters from the sign I made:


close up of what was on the end of the sign


Much MUCH more projects to come! 







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment