Home

Friday, October 1, 2010

SEW Crafty: Fall decor and other around the house decor I have made

things I have made around the house and for fall:


family sign I made :)


in the hall way, just a close up of the "king" I made to go above a set of 4 pictures:


A little Fall color addition to my NON fall decorated house. I try, but I am way more into decorating for Christmas!


more candles with the fall decor ribbon:



With the cool weather, I love to open the windows, but got annoyed they wont stay in place with the wind, so I made my own curtain holders:





A fall wreath I put together! My first :)

                                    

            apparently, one of my dogs wanted to get in the middle of the decor to add to the wreath:

                                   





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment